"Big Deal" Blog Hop
Art Journal with Duct Tape Binding
Welcome to this month's ClubScrap Blog Hop!
Dylusions color sprays
1. Spritz a piece of watercolor paper (while sitting non-stick craft sheet) with melted chocolate, Lemon zest, and squeezed orange Dylusions color sprays.
6. Stamp the playing card stamp repeatedly in black india ink, trim out:
10. Now tape the two covers 1 inch apart on the table.
11. Using duct tape cut longer then the height of the journal. Center the first piece of tape half on the journal cover half on off the journal in the 1 inch section. Repeat with a second piece of duct tape. Flip the covers over.
12. Fold the ends over to the opposite side.
13. Attach another 2 pieces of duct tape lining them up with the original pieces, and fold ends over to the inside of the journal.
15. Take 9 sheets of watercolor paper and fold each page in half. Create 3 stacks of 3 signatures. Punch a hole in the center of the fold, 1 inch up from each end of the folded watercolor paper.
16. Add a piece of ribbon to each cover, tape it down. Then create two inside covers by spritzing color ink sprays onto watercolor paper and modge podge them onto the front and back covers.
17. Using waxed linen, hand stitch the 3 signatures into the journal, lining up and stitching through holes that match up.
Thanks for visiting my blog during the ClubScrap Blog Hop!
Wanna see some more great creative ideas using this month's Big Deal kit from ClubScrap??? Just check out the next participant in the Blog Hop, please visit Jill P's Blog for more! You can also visit ClubScrapCreates for the full list of participants.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin