Monday, December 15, 2008

People Feeder!!


Saw this cute idea back at Halloween for a "People Feeder" at a craft store (can't remember off the top of my head, which one...) - and decided to make a Christmas version of it. It is just a wooden bird feeder, that I painted all snazzy looking in red, yellow, green and white. I then filled it with M&M's and yogurt covered pretzels. The "elves" left this lil thing the second night they were visiting.

I think you could make one of these up for just about any holiday-Think green clovers on St. Patty's day, pink/yellow/green at Easter, Halloween of course, ohhh and let's not forger red/white/blue for 4th of July!! I'm sure there is others...

Ok off to tuck wee ones into bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin