Saturday, August 8, 2009

Recipe - Low carb Pizza....yummers!!

So now that I can eat a little more food, I have been dying to try this low carb pizza that I found the recipe online for...

here is the link:
Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe

You can't even taste the cauliflower and I told the kids that this was healthier pizza and they are like "but it just tastes like normal pizza" uhhh yeh that is the point!!

I did notice a fair amount of water that came from the cauliflower as I riced it, I would recommend letting the riced mixture sit in a strainer for a bit to drain all the liquid out. I actually did 1 head of cauliflower and it made 5 dinner plate sized pizzas. I cooked up two tonight and will freeze the others for a little later.

debduzscrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin