Friday, November 6, 2009

Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea


Have you ever tried this tea?? Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea. We got a packet of it in our goodie bag at ClubScrap's retreat this year and the taste of it is just FABULOUS!!!! It is soooo freakin' yummy and I am not really a fan of tea. I drink it on occasion but don't reach for it generally - coffee is usual my drink of choice.

I drank my packet last thursday and I have not not not been able to get it out of my head...I finally had to just order some. I swear it is like drinking a candy bar, all the flavor but none of the guilt!! It smelled up my whole car with cinnamon and there is a very sweet honey type taste. It is to die for yummy!

Here is the link if anyone is interested...it isn't cheap but I just HAVE to have more!!

http://www.harney.com//Hot-Cinnamon-Spice/products/225/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin