Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Project - Stationary's Box





I love this project - another of ClubScrap's famous kit - you build this completely from scratch - the kit shows up with all the pieces and parts and you start off by building the box itself and then covering it with the papers and vola a fabulous box to hold greeting cards. Now the papers that came with this kit were incredible BUT I needed to personalize this gift for my son's teacher - and believe it or not - she is a HUGE Vikings fan...so I chose to cover it in purple and yellow to match the vikings colors.

Then inside the box I made 20 some cards all in purple and yellow as well and used the rubberstamps from ClubScraps' Varsity kit to create various Birthday and Thank you cards to include in the box. I included clear envelops for all the cards as well. I really hope she likes this gift! It was loads of fun to make, especially with my son helping and enjoying making it as well and him agreeing that she'd like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin