Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cards - All that Jazz GTG #4

Ok so here is another version of one of my latest batch of "Thank You" cards.

Sorry if it is a repeat but...I really really REALLY wanted to use my new rubberstamps I picked up at Retreat - they are (I think) called 'short sleeve pants' or something like that - not sure if they are GHM or not..but they are fabulous!!!

OK so what I did was take the standard cardstock base and cut off the top half of the front flap. Then I stamped the flower image in black, masked it off, and stamped the 2 digi-numbers in lil boxes pattern (from the short sleeve pants rubberstamps) on the rest of the card front. Then I glued the front to the back at the side and bottom edges, leaving an unglued 'pocket' to insert the tag (cut with my sizzix die cut). Added a bit of ribbon and poof a simple but elegant Thank you card.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin