Monday, December 6, 2010

Cards - All that Jazz GTG #5

Ok so here is another version of one of my latest batch of "Thank You" cards.

Sorry if it is a repeat but...I really really REALLY wanted to use my new rubberstamps I picked up at Retreat - they are (I think) called 'short sleeve pants' or something like that - not sure if they are GHM or not..but they are fabulous!!!

OK so what I did was take the standard cardstock base and cut off the top half of the front flap. Then I used an edge punch and punched twice to create the design on the front flap. Then I glued the front to the back at the side and bottom edges, leaving an unglued 'pocket' to insert the tag (cut with my sizzix die cut). I used the adobe guy and thanks on the tag, left a bit of room at the bottom to write my thank you, and used the strip of collaged numbers from the short sleeve pants stamps across the bottom of the card front. Added a bit of ribbon and poof a simple but elegant Thank you card.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin