Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project - Lotus Kit - 8x8 Scrapbook

Hey gang - man oh man I have been keeping busy. I have been scrapbooking and stamping up a storm. I haven't been posting much, I know, but hopefully that will change now that my kiddos are in ski lessons every week freeing me up to have some more mommie time. I having been taking lots of photos, but have to resize them for uploading and get them ready for you all to view.

Here is my first set of pics...this is from the ClubScrap Lotus Kit - this is going to make a fabulous wedding album gift. The kit included everything to create all the inner pages in page protectors. I will also post the inside pages I threw together.

On various pages I used border punches and I punched a few flowers out to add as embellishments along the way too.

Thanks for looking!! Stay tuned I have more goodies getting ready to post, thanks for all your patience!




The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin