Friday, March 25, 2011

Digital Layout - Waterhouse Hawkins

Created this using a mix of Club Scrap digital kits - love all the purples!!

Boy I really LOVE the new Raku kit which is the base of this layout - The kit is so full of life and gorgeous colors. Ok so I took the challenge for doing a mix of kits and attached it was I came up with.

I love mixing kits and do it regularly. In order to make things easier for
me to mix kits as well as find things a bit easier, every couple of months I
sort my digital CS files into categories of colored papers, embellishments,
fibers, flowers, etc. Then when I have my photos chosen, I decide on what
color of papers I want, then I can just go to that folder and pick papers.
Once I have the main layout done, I jump into the fibers and/or
embellishments folder and add my little extras. I also have all my stamped
images in a folder so that I can easily skim through them and choose
something that is appropriate for my layout. In this layout, I used papers
from three different kits (BeStill, Raku, Simply Beautiful), stamp from the
Mocha kit, flowers from CommonThreads, brad from BeStill, Alphas from Raku,
Embellishment from SummerCampPSL.


The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin