Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project - Baby Album

Ok - another baby gift for another friend of the family. This is a quick little 8x8 album. I was rummaging through my stuff and found a baby kit from ClubScrap that I bought a few years ago - the Oh Baby kit, if I recall correctly. I made the album cover out of some corrugated 8.5 x 11 cardstock, it is white on one side, black on the other. I just inked up the front to match the papers and covered the black side up with patterned papers. I just punched holes into the corrugated paper to match the page protectors and tied ribbons through the whole batch of them to create the binding. The kit had a bunch of cut-outs with sayings and sentiments.









The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin