Monday, April 18, 2011

Project - Baby Gifts (Plate, piggy bank)

Well I can't figure out who posted this SVG file for the onesie, but I had some issues with it, I just couldn't get the collar to cut out, it was just too skinny and wouldn't stay in one piece. I will probably hunt up a new SVG next go around or make something new up...but I was wanting to try out my cricut and make a card to go with my baby gift. I used the stamped sentiment from ClubScrap's Oh Boy kit on the front.

The baseball piggy bank is just a little something I picked up and then cut out vinyl letters of the lil guy's name and placed it on both sides of the bank as part of his gift.

The plate is just a $4 plate from Walmart. I cut out the name and details all in black vinyl using my cricut and downloaded the baby image off of google images and did a trace image on it - cut the baby out of blue vinyl.

I am also including the plate holder with the gift. I hope they like it.

TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin