Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project - Easter Bunny box

Well I got me a new cricut to play with...and this is my first paper related project. We like to make little gifts for some of the elderly folks in our neighborhood and this is what I came up with...

Mind you this is first stab at creating something like this - with layers and various colors of paper, it isn't perfect, but not too bad. Anyways I created this little box with a bunny. We put easter grass and little reese peanut butter eggs inside. Click here to get the SVG file.

Please leave a note if you download and like this...thanks


TFL DebDuzScrappin

9 comments:

  1. Deb love the box.
    Can I suggest that you put your initals in your file so we know who to give credit 2.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! The download is for a .jpg not .svg though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that - grabbed the wrong one...hopefully it is fixed now...and thanks for the sugguestions. I am new, so any advice is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny box. I have SCAL2 but have never done a cut before. Hope I can figure it out. Thanks for sharing your file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. this will be great for my grandkids.

    blessings, patchworkhen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!! Thanks for the file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the bunny box.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin