Monday, October 10, 2011

Jewelry sets - Black cracked beads

I fell in love immediately when I saw these beads. And where did I find the beads you ask? Walmart...yeh go figure! But they are just gorgeous - course I wear a lot of black and love it - but they also had the same style of beads in a few different colors! When you look closely at the beads, they almost look cracked all over it with the black color inside the beads. There is a larger bead and smaller bead in the same style along with some silver bead caps in the same strand when I bought it at Walmart. When I created the jewelry, I just had to pair the strand with some extra solid black beads and vola - a very versatile set!

TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin