Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Project - Versailles "ATC Display"

Here is another fabulous project from ClubScrap - had to wait until after Christmas to share - as I sent it to my MIL for Christmas and didn't wanna spoil the surprise - just in case she wondered over to my blog for a look-see...

We received this kit - that created the 9 compartment ATC Display project, for hanging on the wall - in our 2011 Versailles Club Stamp kit. I decided that the photos from our lil impromptu photo shoot around the very vibrant neighborhood would go nicely into this project for a gift. I embellished the display unit with stamped and punched out 'leaves' (all folded and adhered on popdots to give a real 3D look) using all of the gorgeous autumn colors from the "Comfort Zone" kit.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin