Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Project - Man's Wallet album

I made this for my hubby for Father's day.  It resembles a large man's wallet.  I made a folding two page layout that slips into the "folding money" section.  I put clear acetone plastic on the front to slip a photo behind it.  Also behind the acetone section, is two slot for two matted photos.  On the right hand side, there is 5 pages that flip like book, with photo on each page.

Here is what the wallet looks when it is 'closed'.



 Here is the two tags that slip into the pockets behind the acetone section on the front left side:
 This is the 5 page section on the front right section:
 This is the 2 page folding layout that slips into the back of the 'wallet'.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Deb - are you going to post instructions? I love that and wanna make one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin