Sunday, July 29, 2012

Golf Retirement gift - "Golf bag"

Well I have a co-worker that is retiring and heading into days of golf and relaxation.  I wanted to make her a little gift to say goodbye...and this is what I came up with...


It is a small round box, that is suppose to look like a golf bag, that holds 3 pink golf balls.  I just created a cylinder with a decorative base and a decorative lid that comes off, for easy access to the balls.  I added a handle, attached with silver brads and a cute little faux pocket on the front.  On each side I added a purple Tee.  I free cut a tag that looks similar to a golf iron with her name.

These gorgeous patterned papers are from ClubScrap's "Bon Appetite" kit!

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin