“Mini Book” Bookmarks
Metal Bookmark forms
Bone folder/Scoring tool
Embellishments (paper flowers, brads, gems, liquid pearls,
Beads, jump rings, charms, paperclips, etc.
1. Cut (2) pieces of patterned cardstock (ClubScrap Sorrento Kit) 2.25in X 1.25in.
2. While cardstock is positioned horizontally, score at 1in from each edge of cardstock, leaving a .25 inch in center of piece.
3. Fold on score lines, creating ‘cover’ of mini book, ink edges. Using a 1/8th punch, punch a hole 1/4th inch from the top center, in the spine of the book. Attach a ½ inch jump ring.
4. To create the ‘pages’ of the mini book, cut (8) pieces of cardstock 2in X 1.5in. Fold in half creating 1x1.5 inch pages. Stack pages together keeping folded edges together and upright, while sandwiched together, cover all folded edges with liquid adhesive and attach the cover. Clip together and let dry.
5. Embellish front of mini book with rubberstamped sayings or images and various embellishments.
6. Create a 4-4 ½ inch beaded strand using beads, jump rings, paper clips, charms, etc.
7. Attach mini book and beaded strand to the metal bookmark form.