Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gesso Cards

Gesso Cards

 Decided to participate in Club Scraps' May Technique Challenge, and here is what I came up...

These first two cards, I used watercolor paper as a base.  I used stencils and gesso and let dry.  I then spritzed with delusions ink spray and let dry.  I then used a wet wipe to wipe the color from the gesso to make them pop out a bit.

 This card I painted the white gesso on the lemon stencil repeatedly on blue card back.  Let dry.  Used yellow ink and sponge onto lemon sliced using stencil.
The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love the gesso work! Yours came out with much cleaner lines than mine did! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin