Saturday, October 17, 2015

2015 Club Scrap Retreat ATC card

Here is ClubScrap Retreat ATC card I made for this years' retreat.  I think I made 24 of them to trade with the other lovely ladies at retreat.


For these ATC's, I covered a piece of card stock with foil tape (from Home Depot).  Use alcohol inks to color the foil tape. Run the piece through an embossing folder.  Embellish ATC with stamped cutouts, flowers, ribbons, etc.  Then I cut an identical piece of cardstock to cover the back side of the ATC - to hide the flaps of the brads and allows you/me a flat surface to write my name and details.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin