Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year - Digi Dragonfly Card

Happy New Year blog followers!


Today so far is sort of a kick back relax and drink some coffee kind of a day.  Its super duper cold outside - snowing and wind blowing.  We stayed up till 2am last night playing cards at the neighbors house, we had a great time, I can't believe I actually stayed up that late - that usually only happens at ClubScrap Retreat!!  Anyways hubby has football on, and I am not quite ready to start de-decorating my house, so I decided to play along with the card sketch challenge over at Club Scrap this morning. HERE is the link to the challenge, if you wanna play along too.

I downloaded the digi kit this morning and love the dragonfly - so I wanted to mimik watercoloring but digitally.  So I used a number of watercolor brush strokes to 'paint' the teal and purple colors on the white blocks under the dragonfly.  I also texturized the white blocks/paint and background to look like canvas.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!!!

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin