Sunday, August 6, 2017

Challenge 113 - Exotic

Howdy Bloggers!!  Another hot day today and Smokey!!  Lots of fires burning around Montana making it hard to breathe and causing itchy eyes and various other issues.  I managed to escape to the basement to play for a bit, air seems a little cleaner down there.  I am playing along with  Challenge #113 - Exotic today.   I decided to do a Masterboard - which is so simple to do and gives you 4 fast cards.

I started out with a sheet of watercolor paper, I rubberstamped in black india ink various 'exotic' images from the Club Scrap Paradise kit:
I then watercolored in and around the images and cut the watercolor paper into 4 pieces - to create my 4 card fronts, mount onto lime card back:

Diecut and rubberstamp some labels for fronts of cards as shown:







 The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin