Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tea Bag Dispenser Box

Tea Bag Dispenser Box

This is a cute little box I made to store tea bags on my desk at work.  The lid comes off and I can fill it with quite a few tea bags.  It is way cute than the store bought box that the teabags originally came in, at least if you ask me! :)  I can also mix up the flavors of the teas and be surprised with the different flavors that I might get out of the box.  I think this would be a great gift idea for my co-workers come the holiday time too!!  or even teachers!! Stocking stuffers, ooohhhh the possibilities...

Supplies
Cardstock
Cardboard (I used old box)
Bookbinding glue
Embellishments

Instructions

Cut a piece of cardboard 12.5 in X 4.5 in.

Score card board at 3in, 2 5/8in, 3in, 2 5/8 in.


Fold on score lines as shown:

I wanted the brown kraft cardboard on the outside and the 'colored' cardboard on the inside.  Adhere the flap to the inside of the box.

Cut out a 1 in section on one side as shown:

Cover the box with cardstock using the bookbinding glue:


Add additional decorative elements to the box:

Create a lid - cut a square 4 3/4 in - it will be a 3 1/4 in lid with 3/4in lip around the sides.

Diecut 3 or 4 pieces of cardstock and adhere together to create the base of the teabag box.

Decorate the lid and fill this puppy up with teabags!!

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin